Autumn Ridge Home Watch Service
We inspect all client properties and immediately notify you of any issues that need to be addressed so we can protect your home from loss, damage or liability.
Broken pipes can create expensive damage if not found in time. Air Conditioner compressors can fail and leave your home susceptible to humidity and stagnant air which can lead to potential mold and mildew. These are just a few things that can happen in your absence. Autumn Ridge Home Watch can help identify and eliminate these potential problems.
We recommend having your home inspected weekly or at the very least, every two weeks to help avoid any damages that could occur.
We provide weekly, bi-weekly and monthly inspection services with a complete walk through, inside and outside of your property.
Each home is unique and so our services are unique to each client.
After each inspection, we provide a checklist/report of the condition of your home with any recommendations.
Interior Service Checklist
- Verify that all doors, windows and sliders are secure and locked to prevent break-ins or attempted entry.
- Check heating and cooling systems that they are working properly.
- Check for evidence of water leaks or damage.
- Check for visual signs of mold and mildew.
- Visually check windows, ceilings, floors, and hot water heater for any leaks.
- Run dishwasher, washing machine and sink disposal to ensure proper operation.
- Check refrigerator and freezer including ice maker (making sure ice maker is in the "off" position) to ensure proper operation.
- Run faucets, showers, and flush toilets.
- Check electrical panel for tripped breakers and make sure electric water heater breaker is off.
- Visual inspection for signs of insects and rodents.
Exterior Service Checklist
- Inspect entire home exterior.
- Examine property for broken windows, forced entry or vandalism.
- Examine exterior surfaces for mold.
- Check water spigots for leaks.
- Check outdoor lighting for proper operation.
- Inspect roof (visually from the ground).
- Remove newspapers, flyers, packages, and phone books from the front door area.
- Identify any tree/branch issues around home
- Remove leaves and debris from entryways and porches